Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One of the dogs...


A dog of a kind. He was supposed, yes supposed to be a Pit Bull. At least that's what we were told when we bought him. NOOO, he is no pit bull, he has a curly tail. That's what the Vet told us when we took him for his first jab. He is a mongrel. To us, he is a pet. We did pay good money for this pit bull though. How people lie just to make some quick bucks. Tsk...Tsk... No regrets. He is now going on to 16. Yes, 16 years. Deaf in both ears or so we think. Cataracts in both eyes but still going strong.

Isn't he cute with the T? I thought it'll make him warmer with the freaky weather we have. Sunshine a minute and the next, thunderstorm. He was shivering so I thought I'd help. He stood there shivering for a good 2 minutes or so...!!! I took it off after a while. I think it was the T that made him shiver more than before, not the thunder or the heavy rain. heeeheee

2 comments:

Jojo said...

Cutedd dogz!

One bubble...ooo said...

Thanks, I think you are too.