Monday, June 2, 2008

The Culprit...


Here it is. Yesss the 'Thief'. For days and weeks, I was trying to figure out how did the fishes go missing? Carps, some big and some smaller ones. Who messed up my waterlilies in the pond? Who and who? The first thought was...eeks...there must be an anaconda lurking in the pond. The mess, the water lilies were all messed up. Then when our Akita was caught drinking water from the pond, the blame was shifted to her!! Aiyeee, how wicked can I be to even think that she is the one!!!?? Now here it is. The culprit is right here in the picture. Caught on camera!!! Here comes the nets for the pond and containers. Yippeee...solved.

3 comments:

issa said...

thanks for stopping by! and welcome to the blogging world!

and to answer your question they were actually small fried fish!

One bubble...ooo said...

Yes, the blogging world it is. Oh okay, now I know they are fried fish. Thanks. Keep in touch.

gail said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your story about your missing fish. I love water lilys.I cant imagine being able to have real ones. I live in the desert. (phoenix). No water lilys here. LOL Have fun blogging. You meet the nicest people....gail