Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jojo...

Meet Jojo. I puppy-sat Jojo for 8 days. A silky terrier who has legs that are too long, six toes on each paw and who suffers from coprophagia. She is hyper active. Hops all around. Yes, she hops around like a grasshopper. Be careful if you happen to be lying on the couch watching TV or just resting. She'll run and just hop onto your face, body or wherever. She'll send your glasses flying if you happened to be wearing a pair. Her favourite food is...POO. Yes and omigosh, that's the one time you wouldn't want her near your face. I thought she was trained wrongly by her owner cause she was 'taught' to poo on the newspaper and she has newspaper to sleep on. Only when Audrey told me did I learn that it was because her dog food doesn't contain enough nutrients and...I thought I know a lot about dogs...aiyeee! She sits/sleeps behind me as I work or blog. Of course, she doesn't allow you to do that for too long. She'll come 'knocking'. heehee (see the pic here) It was some wonderful 8 days.

1 comment:

rose said...

hello i read your blog site and it's nice you want to know my love story go to my site

http://rose-lovemania.blogspot.com/