Monday, July 14, 2008

It rained baby frogs...

We had a thunderstorm a few days ago. It didn't rained cats and dogs over at my house but baby frogs!!! I think there must be over 20 of them. Some so tiny it is just like a dot when placed on my thumb. I managed to catch a few of them. The rest??? They disappeared cause our Akita was busy trying to catch them too. A few escaped. I think they either jumped or climbed out of the container. Right now, I think they must be somewhere in the sitting room. All of us are making sure that we don't keep our mouths open when we lie asleep on the couch in the sitting room. Just in case...one or two decides to jump into our mouths!!! ahaaahaa... :o)

3 comments:

Shropshire lad and Suffolk lass said...

Hello again. This is amazing. I'm surprised they don't die from shock. Is is the case that they are whipped upward by a strong wind and then fall elsewhere? Really enjoying reading your posts and learning a little of Malaysia. What size will the frogs reach?

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi there.Nice to hear from u. Actually I am just puzzled as u r. They just appeared in the backyard, that is. How big? M not sure cause I released them near a river. I don't really fancy toads in my sitting room. LOL. Happy to keep you informed a bit abt M'sia. We'll stay in touch :o)

YULI said...

*scared*