Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Even our dogs love it...

Our two dogs are coping okay. (Thanks Kate for your concern.) Here you can see them devouring the King of Fruits, Durians!!! Yes, oh yes, these are true Malaysian dogs. I think they beat me to it...being a Malaysian that is. They love the durians more than me. I think the pictures says it all. Can you imagine our Miss Malaysia (black one) even drool while waiting for her turn to be fed.The picture with her head bent, she is drooling and I caught her on camera!LOL...

This naughty one couldn't wait to be hand-fed. Too slow I think and since she is tall enough, she decided to help herself to the durians on the table. She has the cheek!! heeeheee. :o)

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Hi, Thanks for dropping by my journal and leaving a comment.

I found your blog interesting. Being from the U.S. down on the Gulf Coast area, I had never heard of the fruits you discussed in the previous post. Interesting. I think your dogs are very cute.

I personally don't think I would like to try to Bak Moi. :)

I am so sorry about the dog you lost. 16 years is a long time. They really do become part of the family. I'm thankful to the Lord for giving us animals.

Bubbles...ooo said...

Good to have u here again. I changed my blog name. Remember the moth?
Try the durian, its a challenge (if u do come across one!) LOL. The bak moi, just try with the mince pork first without all the other offals. U might just like it.
Yes, u can't b more right. Animals teach us more about loving unconditionally than any humans alive. Right? BTW, thanks. We do miss the dear ole one.

Anonymous said...

Your dogs look so happy having their treats. They are gorgeous.

Bubbles...ooo said...

Durian treat is their favourite. Miss Naughty has a problem with normal dog pellets.You only see her scampering all over with joy when she sees you carry a durian! LOL Miss Malaysia, she is a darling. Anything goes. She has to go on a diet now. LOL