Thursday, January 8, 2009

Entertainment on board...

DAY 3 Evening

Entertainment onboard our cruise boat. For the evening, we had a bellydancing show. Having watched belly dancing shows back in my own country, I would expect this to be good but ermmm...not so. At least there is some form of entertainment. Shouldn't complain much cause there really isn't any other form of entertainment except drinking (for the men).





Next we have the Tanoura. It is an Egyptian traditional dance. This involves a lot of twirling and turning. This dancer here, he was twirling and turning so fast I couldn't get a good shot of him. I managed to only when he stopped. He is really good and the show...it was so twirling interesting. I wonder how come he doesn't gets dizzy. I was dizzy alright just watching. :o)

No comments: