Monday, May 18, 2009

It is beautifuuuul...!

My air plants bloom again!!! Oh, it is sooo beautiful. The colour pink!









After ten plus years, it decided to. My, I've forgotten that this plant has flowers! I was given one actually. Didn't take much care of it so it sort of died. I decided to tie it to my bougainvillea plant and it grew an extra plant. I have been spraying my garbage enzyme (diluted of course) and it bloomed...after all these years.
Is this a Bromeliad Meridionalis? To be honest, I know very little about air plants. Anyone? :o)

5 comments:

Wistie said...

Wow, yes, they are beautiful. Never had an air plant but I've seen them on sale here in the garden centres. I'm guessing your air is more humid than our's. The enzyme is working well! Are you still drinking the other one? Have you managed to reverse the aging process?! Here, the hydrangea continues to shine, despite people swearing at it! Have a good week.

Bubbles...ooo said...

K? Dis U? Our air is humid alrite. I wud like to think that it is the enzyme's work. Making a second batch now. Oh no, I don't think I can reverse the aging process. Maybe, just maybe slow it down eh? I hope the hydrangea shine n bloom. It must really be in the way huh? Take good care.

Shropshire lad and Suffolk lass said...

Yes, it's me! Think I must have been logged into a different account at the time! Still learning. All the best.

chengyee said...

the flowers are beautiful! :)

Bubbles...ooo said...

Glad u liked the flowers, ChengYee. TQ.