Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help find Ebon a home please?

Hi, meet Ebon(y). Ebon is one of the dogs I've been feeding. This picture doesn't say much about him except a normal looking stray dog. Actually Ebon is a very loving and adorable dog. He can 'talk' to you. Yeah, he growls a lot when I am late getting myself to the park for his feeds. I bring food every evening for Ebon and a few of his friends. I have posted all these furry friends of mine in my earlier post. Chocolate has been taken to an orchard recently. A choice we had to make to prevent him from beaten and have bricks/stones thrown at him. Chocolate barks a lot so I think that irritates some 'not so kind' souls. King comes and goes. I would like to think that he has a home somewhere. Dogg has been sort of adopted by an Indian family. The only remaining one now is Ebon. Ebon is lonely and would love to have a home.
A little on Ebon(y) here. Ebon is about 1 year plus. He is black silky fur. It isn't the light that does the shine. He is actually silky black.
Gentle dog and one who loves to be patted and scratched under his chin. He'll follow you all around the park how ever many circles you make. Doesn't bite but would make a good guard dog. Can you, can you please help to find him a home? TQ :o)

5 comments:

LaLa said...

why dont you keep it since he's close to you already rite..

Bubbles...ooo said...

I would if I could. I already have 2 dogs and 1 is born slightly deformed. Need some extra work just to make her eat. Ebony is really a beautiful dog. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hanzo @ Ebon is already taken..............by ME.
I have taken up Mimi also.
They are both adorable.

Bubbles...ooo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bubbles...ooo said...

Ahaaahaa, d 2 of u have managed to LOCATE me! Boy am I not glad for the 2 dogs. Must say they are really lucky, Stars must be shining on them. They've found themselves 2 LOVELY, WONDERFUL MASTERS. TQ so much for taking them off the streets.:o)