Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A message for all men.....[women, you'll love this]

Oh don't I love this. You are a woman? You do agree with the 'quote of the day' below, don't you? I've had a bad day and the quote actually made me smile. I can't help but think that what is written is a fact in life (an attached woman's life). If you've had a bad day with your......whatever you call the man in your life, hope you smile like I did when I read this. Cheers :o) [Many credits to the person who composed/wrote this.]

10 comments:

Arief Arf said...

hard to admit it,
but yeah its true..

haha

hans said...

eh,ada satu lagi dia lupa
awak bagi saya orang gaji,saya bagi dia jadi bini awak
hahaha

hans said...

hahah
betul2

Bubbles...ooo said...

Arief ah, maybe as you guys never realise what u do. Shall I say done unintentionally? This would make life better for us no?
Hans, awak ini memang jahat lah. Ahaaahaa... I like your thoughts here. :o)

Kelvin said...

hahahaha nice quote:D

Shropshire lad and Suffolk lass said...

Yes, that's great. There was I, thinking you were having a slushy moment ... until the punchline!

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi Kelvin, TQ 4 dropping by. Yeah this is a good one. Think it must be written by a woman. :)
Hi K,Slushy moment? NO! So you love the punchline too eh? I wish I could just pull....whatever out of d man. heeeeheee....good to see u here. Cheers!

theeggyolks said...

After reading this, I just realize how wonderful a women is!

farenova said...

yess i like it.. im going to show this to my hubby...hahahahah

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi Farenova, oh yes you have just got to. I did too! heeheee