Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sai Baba's cheap tricks exposed....!

Do you know or have you read anything about Sai Baba? I have read a lot about him but I am not one of his worshippers. I do not have anything against him either. I have watched this video and it is totally shocking and unbelievable that such acts are done.
I am unable to put the video here but just the link (it could be the terms and conditions). Maybe, I messed up a little here and there, who knows? Retro as I am. Click the link to watch and learn the truth if you have not heard of it all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yblhsr1O4IQ&feature=related

:(

4 comments:

hans said...

xdapat tgok la video tu
tenet slow
siapa sai baba tu?

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hans, Sai Baba it Indian guru, sami,...does a lot a lot of faith healing, charity work.. Google his name n u can read more on him. K? TQ 4 dropping by.:)

Arief Arf said...

heard about him before..
so he's a conman huh?

Bubbles...ooo said...

Yes Arief, this one is a Holy conman!