Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A cute puppy....do you want him?

Meet Gabber. He is 4 weeks old and one very cute puppy. At such a tender age, he is able to understand simple instructions like....stay and look here. He actually sat on the table and after a while decided to lie down. Isn't he adorable? He is light brown in color and slightly long haired. I'm sure all can be seen from these pictures. He is up for adoption and is FREE! Please leave your numbers here (comment section) or email me; if you or you know of anyone who is looking for a puppy to adopt.









Take me home, won't you? Take a look at me, I'm so cute with one ear up and the other down! :o)
**Gabber is in Penang island.

3 comments:

Arief Arf said...

that puppy is cute!

p/s: im back, still remember me? X)

Jimmy T said...

The Dog So Cute! Don't sure can adopt it or not need to ask parents permission first =]

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi Arief, Of course I remember you. How was your London trip, did you bring back some snow? Good having you back. :o)

Jimmy, I hope your parents say Yes. Yes Gabber is real cute. :o)