Sunday, August 15, 2010

and the cheating case continues....

By now, you would have guessed that this is a MLM programme that JL brought to me. I have read about this Company and their products mainly the beauty range but not the programme. Now the story as it goes further....JL gave my contact number to one of her friends and this person called me. Hmmm...Wouldn't it be proper etiquette to have asked for my permission first? Out of curiosity I allowed JL to bring this Doctor for a visit. Purpose for their visit? Getting me to introduce my friends into the programme. Of course they weren't so blunt as to tell me that. The doctor said she was curious as JL mentioned that I have progressed well. I explained to this doctor that I've only been on the programme for 1 week and as it is, I am not even sure if it had worked for me. Believe it or not, her reply was this....Oh, never mind one, we are only interested in the business mah, you can make so much...so much....and she started drawing circles and circles trying to show me how much I'll make if I introduce so many, and so many people into the programme. No, I wasn't going to ask my friends to participate in whatever I'm in unless I'm sure the results are good. Did it stop there, I mean after I told this doctor No? It DID NOT. How can anyone start to introduce a product so soon? It does not matter if your programme hasn't even started to work. I didn't have just Miss Doctor sending texts to me. With Miss Doctor, I had her stop her texts. With JL, I couldn't stop the texts. Texts come in at odd hours. Miss Doctor texts you telling you how nice the Convention went in Malacca at such a time as 11:30pm then another text come in from JL telling you again the Convention was so good. Then past 12 m/n another text comes in telling you how she (JL) is craving for the Laksa, etc. My nightmare has just started. I get text messages in the morning that goes like this....Good morning, I am going to the market now. I am no early bird so that bothered me. Then in the late afternoon text will come in that goes like this....I am waiting to see a customer. In the evening you will be lucky if you get just one message that goes like this....having laksa with maid now. Omigosh......!!! This is the one part.
Now we'll get back to my programme. 2nd week, JL turned up for the 'to check my progress' appointment. Was it just this? I do not think so for she asked if I have asked my hubby to sign up for the programme as according to her hubby is fat and has a high visceral fat reading. No, my hubby won't be interested in such programme. Then she asked about my friend. Again it was a No as I'm not ready. To all these, this was her reply. Well, if you want them to die then I cannot do anything. Goodness gracious, I will never imagine anything like her reply. This isn't the end.
3rd week, we have an appointment. Guess what? JL went out of the state again. What about my appointment? Kaput....gone! JL turned up for the 4th week's (to her it was the 3rd) appointment and she didn't mention anything about the missed appointment. She came to check on my progress and I asked her what progress? I asked her if she is aware that I was without my products for a week. She has the cheek to tell me this...Oh, you look so good so I will excuse you for not following the programme for a week. Never mind, it is alright (that is of course according to her). By the way, she told me that I should let her know when I run out of products. I was agitated and asked did I not pay in FULL for the whole programme? Yes but Company's policy that products are given on a fortnightly basis. Ah well....
Remember that it was the spa that got me interested enough to sit down and listen? I didn't forget the spa but some how JL has forgotten and for the whole 3 weeks, it is always this.....oh dear, I forgot to bring the spa again. So another week, another appointment went by and I'm still missing my spa. I will take a break here for now and will be back with the next chapter of what this so-called 'friend' did. :o) .....to be continued

No comments: