Monday, August 16, 2010

Saying sorry is mark of a humble person....

Mister Bulbir Singh wrote those words above. After this 3rd time of being without products and 'no-show' of JL, I've had enough!!! If only she had said sorry. NO, she was very sure it was my fault and even told me that she was waiting for me to confirm my appointment. Now, why a confirmation when we had appointments fixed right from the first review. Yes, FIXED every week. After many texts and some not so nice ones from JL. Since she decided to be nasty I decided to take action. I wrote in to the Company asking for a change in my up line. I have had enough and I wasn't going to be under this person anymore. Since it wasn't the products that made me angry or feel cheated, a change in my up line would suffice......to be continued.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be frank, lengthy stories put readers off. Better to give the gist instead of giving in bits and pieces or else people tend to forget the previous episode

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi, TQ. Its okay with me if people forget. :o)