Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ah...I needed this break

I think I've been working too hard the past few days. Brain overloaded! Retail therapy would mean spending money so I decided to take a drive to the beach instead. Passed the beaches and reached a dead end. Oh, not a dead end here....I found the Penang Nasional Park. Call myself a Penangite, I didn't even know this park existed! Sheesh..! I had a nice time here. I did nothing but watching, breathing and taking pictures. Simply, just relaxing.
Office building of Penang National Park.This Pakcik told me he was straightening out his jala (fishing net) that 'tersangkut' (tangled) amongst the rocks.Fishing boat arriving with the day's catch.This man hurrying to meet the fishing boat with baskets full of ice.The 'old' and the 'new' bridge.Mother and daughter fishing away.Boats for hire. Cruising to nowhere. RM100 per boat for 10 people.
Don't take off your shoes. It is a long walk back to base. I realised only too late and ended up with blisters on both my feet. Worth every little bit though. I reached home all rejuvenated.
:o)

3 comments:

ken said...

nice relaxing views =)

Arief Arf said...

hey there!
going to be beach is a sure way to destress and to rejuvenate the mind and body.
nice shot of the jellyfish too!

X)

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hello, Yes, trip to the beach did me good n it was FOC. Jelly fish was a baby one. Couldn't resist snapping. :o)