Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SOS...Kitten needs a home.

Kok found this kitten on Wesak Day. The kitten was very scrawny and sick. Mother cat was nowhere, could be dead, as cats normally do not abandon their offspring. Kok had sent the kitten for de-worming and vaccinations. The kitten has also been de-ticked. She was found on Wesak Day and named Bud. Bud is currently eating well, very adorable and IS LOOKING FOR A HOME. If you have space in your home for her please contact: Kok--Tel:017-5882865. She is Free. Kok has too many cats under his care (in case you are wondering). Thank You. Buddha Bless:o)
***SHE HAS FOUND HERSELF A HOME. WE ARE HAPPY FOR HER. Thank you if you have responded to our SOS call. Hugs.

5 comments:

Kok said...

Hi June!!
I didn't realize you had a blog and i spend hours (at work) reading them.... I cannot thank you more for helping me post Bud's home search.. You are great! My wife and I haven't seen Bud since she's been away but we know she's in good care now... :)

Kok said...

Hi June!!
I didn't realize you had a blog and i spend hours (at work) reading them.... I cannot thank you more for helping me post Bud's home search.. You are great! My wife and I haven't seen Bud since she's been away but we know she's in good care now... :)

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi Kok, How did u find me? No need to mention. I did what I did to help. Happy that Bud found a home. Mayb u can contact the owner to send u a picture? Bless her for having found u. Rgds to u and your wife. Take care and all the best.:o)

Kok said...

I was on random search for stray rescue sites and your blog appears in the Google search, then I found Chow-chow's story and then Bud's. The only person who can such detailed story of Chow-chow is you, who else ?? : )

Anyways, bookmark'ed your blog already if you don't mind.

Bubbles...ooo said...

Hi Kok. You are most welcome to bookmark my blog. Happy to have another reader...lol. All the best to you n Mrs. :o)